Sunday, January 3, 2010

both sides of the street...

So.. as mentioned in a previous post. There's a girl that I now have a thing for and I'm not too happy about it. Not that she's not attractive or anything, don't get me wrong. She's hot as hell... its just I feel its not worth the waste of emotion to have a "crush" on her. I mean first off she is madly infatuated with this other guy and we all know that when a person is like that its pretty useless to try to change their mind. Secondly I really don't know if it would even work out between us in the first place. On the other hand... I do wonder if it could, regardless of the differences. I also wonder what does that guy have that I don't really? I mean its obviously something but still you know the thought. lol. This all pisses me off pretty good. I do still have feelings for my ex and I'll never not love that girl anymore, but this new girl really does interest me all of the sudden.

I can't not think about her body next to mine or wonder what her lips taste like. I can't not imagine what her eyes look like in a moment of passion. I can't not wonder what it is she says when she wakes up next to me in the morning. But its all useless to wonder... its not gonna happen... even if it did, it would probably be just that one night and probably wouldn't be enough to keep her around. And I'm a relationship guy... not necessarily in search for someone to be with me forever but I can't do the one night thing.

This all just angers me to no end. I shouldn't be interested in this girl... there's many dope ass women out there, some i have met, and i don't really develop anything for them all, and it's no big deal. But for some reason I can't shake this one. I don't need this. Maybe you're saying "just tell her you're interested" which yea would be a good idea if they weren't enamored elsewhere and if they find you a bit on the "square" side.

I just don't know what to do... maybe I should just completely drop contact. Yea... that seems to be a great idea... unfortunately my car is at her house until I get back. Hmm... i think AFTER i get the car, that's what I'll do... yeaaa.... thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment